The Hypnotic Nutrition taste testers are back again sampling some very high fat, heavy whipping cream. Along with Carole and Mikayla, this time we also have guest taste tester Daniel Andras, Registered Dietitian and self-proclaimed “fat snob”. Did we all agree on our favorite and least favorite?
The heavy cream and heavy whipping cream we tasted:
Darigold 36% Heavy Whipping Cream – about $3.29 for a pint
Trader Joe’s Organic Heavy Whipping Cream – $3.99 for a pint
Twin Brook Heavy Cream – $3.49 for a pint (plus $1.95 deposit for glass jar)
Pure Eire Organic Heavy Cream – $3.49 for 1/2 pint
What we talk about in the video:
- Carrageenan vs. Gellan gum
- Grass-fed nutrition benefits
- Holstein vs. Jersey cow milk
- Pasteurized vs. raw milk and the benefits of each
- Benefits of buying milk in glass containers vs. cartons
- Homogenized vs. non homogenized milk products
- A1 casein vs. A2 casein and how one might be better for dairy sensitivities
- The breakdown of fat content of whole milk, cream, heavy cream, and heavy whipping cream
What are you hungry for us to taste next?
Let us know in the comments below.
Get your free '7-day Fast & Easy Keto Meal Plan'
· Save time with 5-10 minute meals
· No cooking skills needed
· Satisfying and super delicious
· Made with real food available at any grocery store
You did it!
*Don't worry — I hate spam as much as you!